Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and sour tangy flair on canned spinach. My kids devoured it!
Make and share this Spinach Kids Like! recipe from Food.com.
- Using skillet, or frying pan, fry bacon strips until crumbly--don't burn; remove from pan and crumble. Use for topping.
- Add onions to the left-over bacon grease and fry until transparent.
- While grease still warm, add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Then add the vinegar and stir to blend flavors.
- Add the canned spinach, heat and stir.
- Transfer spinach into a serving bowl with slotted spoon.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top. Salt and pepper to taste.