Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great with lamb, or just on its own. The vinegar cuts through the saltiness of the cheese, and the spinach and pine nuts are just a fantastic flavour comination.
- 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 1 lb feta cheese, cubed
- 8 teaspoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 red onion, sliced finely
- sherry wine vinegar, to taste
- olive oil, to drizzle
- Place the washed spinach with the feta, onion and pine nuts in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sherry vinegar, then drizzle with the oil, which allows the dressing to coat all the ingredients.