Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 53.29 g package Knorr Leek mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 283.49 g package spinach, chopped, drained well
- round sourdough loaf
- Mix first four ingredients well and refrigerate 6 hours.
- Create cavity inside french or sour dough bread loaf.
- Reserve pieces for dip.
- Fill the cavity with Spinach Dip.
- Makes 2 cups.
Quick easy and simply delicious, with minimal ingredients. Took 10 minutes to make. Awesome recipe.
Delicious!!! I put this in a hollowed out pumpernickle bread. Thanks for the recipe.
Great recipe. I use Knorr vegetable soup mix and it is amazing with Rosemary/Olive oil triscuits. If there are leftovers I add another package of spinach so it lasts a bit longer and is healthier. I don't recommended using reduced fat mayo, but low fat sour cream doesn't seem to change the recipe. The green onions are a must.