Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with this recipe using the little ingredients I had on hand. It turned out delicious!
- 283.49 g box frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (566.99 g) can canned chicken
- 226.79 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml instant rice
- 59.14 ml butter (melted)
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach using microwave directions.
- Cook cream of chicken soup (adding one can of chicken broth or water) with cream cheese.
- Drain chicken and add spinach, garlic, onion powder, butter and parmesan cheese together in 9x13 pan. Add chicken soup mixture and 1 cup uncooked rice. Mix together. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.