Recipe by MANDAMILLS
Top Review by happygurl06
4 stars. I would have given this 5 stars, but thought instructions on the stuffing would be beneficial. Otherwise a really tasty and simple dish. I served this to guests and they all really loved it. I actually stuffed and tied the breasts with string, seared them in a pan and roasted them until done (about 15 mins). Served this with a light pesto cream sauce steamed greens and hassleback potatoes. Great meal!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon key lime juice
- 3 shallots, finely minced
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen spinach, defrosted and pressed dry
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly chicken breast season with salt & pepper. Chop spinach place in a medium sized bowl add minced shallots, key lime juice, asigo cheese, and white wine and gently toss together.
- Preheat large skillet on med high heat.Stuff chicken with spinach mixture. Add butter to skillet when melted add to skillet.
- Cook about 3 to 4 mins each side or until done.