Recipe by -Mary-
This is so yummy, I can make a meal off of it alone. Great to take to parties and covered dish functions.
Top Review by Susie D
The whole family loved this & I'll definitely be making it again! I made it to serve with a pot of soup and this bread was the star of the night. I added some garlic powder, but otherwise followed the recipe. The spinach mixture is fairly thick, but so yummy and we all benefit from more veggies. We loved the additional texture provided by the mushrooms. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 1 loaf French bread, split in half lengthwise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 diced onion
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- parmesan cheese