Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I decided for mothers day this year I wanted a quiche and I went looking for a good recipe. After some modifications I think I might have found a winner. Hope you enjoy
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 lb bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups muenster cheese (Shredded)
- 9 inches pie crusts
- salt & pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.