Prep 17 mins
Cook 0 mins
A salad with a sweet but tart flavour to start a meal.
- 2 bunches arugula
- 2 bunches spinach
- 6 mandarin orange sections
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 cup shaved fresh parmigiano
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1) Combine all ingredients and mix well in mixer or food processor. Mix until dressing thickens and is well blended.
- 2) Pour contents into a bottle with a cover.
- 3) Refrigerate for 15mins.
- 1) Combine Arugula, and Spinach in large bowl and toss.
- 2) Divide the leaf mixtures and place like a flat mound on a white plate.
- 3) Place 3 pegs of the oranges on the salad mixture, sprinkle with the chopped almonds. SERVE w/ Vinaigrette on the side.