Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a cookbook that our church was selling. It is my favorite.....
- 2 packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- fresh pepper
- Mix all ingredients and place in a buttered, covered casserole.
- Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes or until bubbly Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
I cut the recipe in 1/2 because the recipe called for so much spinach. 1 package of spinach was too much! I thought the cheese would make a creamy texture, but it didn't. All it did was stick together to the spinach. I even added some extra cheese to this. The spinach was just too much.
Hi I made this for a halloween party and everyone loved it. Definately a keeper, thanks for the recipe
alittle pricey to make for ba large party when doubling but excellent flavor and presentation. Big hit at our New Year's Eve party.