Recipe by AmandaF
I got this recipe from a cookbook that our church was selling. It is my favorite.....
Top Review by glutenfree55
I cut the recipe in 1/2 because the recipe called for so much spinach. 1 package of spinach was too much! I thought the cheese would make a creamy texture, but it didn't. All it did was stick together to the spinach. I even added some extra cheese to this. The spinach was just too much.
- 2 packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- fresh pepper