Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I was searching for a way to better my diet and ran across this great sounding recipe.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 chicken breasts
- 13 3⁄4 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
- Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.