Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a popular dish to bring to potluck parties.
- 1 ounce frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 8 x 8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Microwave spinach for 5 minutes, squeeze dry with paper towels.
- Drain artichoke hearts and coarsely grind in food processor.
- Combine all ingredients (except pepperjack cheese) in large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Spread into bottom of casserole dish and sprinkle with Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.