Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from my step-sister as a side dish she made one Thanksgiving. I've made it for my boyfriend with great reviews, he said it tastes a lot like spinach artichoke dip you get as an appetizer.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels. Stir together spinach and next seven ingredients.
- Melt butter in a skillet over med-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
- Stir mushroom mixture and 1 cup cheese into spinach mixture; spoon into lightly greasead 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Made this during the Christmas Holidays and got rave reviews from the whole gang. Sorry it took me so long to give you a excellent review.