Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make it your own...add bacon, mushrooms, spices, etc.
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked for about 10 minutes (homemade or storebought )
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter and cream cheese until fully melted.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- Sprinkle sauce with chopped spinach, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Add any additional toppings you desire, like bacon, mushroom, spices, etc.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.