Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make it your own...add bacon, mushrooms, spices, etc.
Make and share this Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked for about 10 minutes (homemade or storebought )
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter and cream cheese until fully melted.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- Sprinkle sauce with chopped spinach, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Add any additional toppings you desire, like bacon, mushroom, spices, etc.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.