Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a rich and creamy casserole. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
- 255.14 g package refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked
- 2 (510.29 g) package frozen creamed spinach, defrosted
- 177.44 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml mushroom, sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine pasta, creamed spinach, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms.
- Transfer mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with tomato slices and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
My Husband enjoyed this dish a lot. I used spinach tortellini and a little extra cheese. Thank you for the recipe.
Fabulous and easy peasy to make! I followed the recipe with one exception, I used gated Cheddar instead of mozzarella cheese. We ate this with a big green salad and some pickled beetroot for a comforting and light supper. Made for the One Pot Wonders Casseroles Event in the Cooking Photos Forum, merci! FT:-)