Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
From Rachel Ray. It's delicious as it is, but I suppose adding in some mozzarella or provolone cubes, or maybe some toasted macadamia nuts would be good too... For extra ease, I use the large bag of Ready Pac baby spinach leaves.
Top Review by Derf
Oh My this is sooo delicious, one of the best spinach salads ever!! Made half a recipe for a starter for Sunday dinner for the two of us. The "Dressin" is fantastic, great flavour. We will be having this one often, thanks for posting.
- 283.49 g fresh spinach leaves, washed
- 340.19-396.89 g jar roasted red peppers, well drained
- 9.85 ml grainy mustard
- 9.85 ml honey
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the spinach in 4 salad bowls or plates. Slice the peppers into thin strips and scatter over the spinach. Whisk together the mustard, honey, and vinegar in a bowl. Slowly stream in the olive oil while continuing to whisk.
- Pour the dressing in a slow stream, back and forth, over the salad; season with salt and pepper.