1/1 Photo of Spinach and Potato Frittata
Great for breakfast or brunch as well as a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 2Place potatoes in the skillet, cover and cook about 10 minutes until tender but firm.
- 3Mix in spinach, green onions and garlic.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- 6In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- 7Pour into skillet over the vegetables.
- 8Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 9Reduce heat to low.
- 11Cook 5 to 7 more minutes or until eggs are firm.
- 12Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 197.7 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g