Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Great for breakfast or brunch as well as a light dinner.
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Delicious! I made this for a use up fridge store before heading on vacation lunch. I didn't expect it to be quite so good, but it was really really tasty. I made pretty much as stated and will be making again. Thanks for a great and healthy meal!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 small red potatoes, thinly sliced (I leave mine unpeeled)
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place potatoes in the skillet, cover and cook about 10 minutes until tender but firm.
- Mix in spinach, green onions and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Pour into skillet over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook 5 to 7 more minutes or until eggs are firm.
- Cut into wedges and serve.