Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
Refreshing and different. I created this out of what was on hand for coffee hour after church. People really liked it and loved a healthy change from the normal sweet snack after church. Scale it back if you are making this for a meal at home or small dinner party.
- 566.99 g spinach, fresh (plus or minus, rough chopped)
- 1656.13 ml mangoes, rough chopped (plus or minus, if you live up north try peaches or nectarines, even apples, melon or berries.....ooh)
- 283.49-453.59 g fine rice vermicelli, dry (follow directions on package, don't have that try rice or even the thinnest noodles you can find)
- 0 red onion, thinly sliced (rings then cut to quarters)
- 1 large carrots or 2 small carrots, shredded
- salad dressing (something fresh and light try Orange Salad Dressing (Or Any Citrus))
- 118.29 ml nuts, roasted (I like Carmelized Pecans but any spiced or roasted nut will do well)
- If you are making this for an event or dinner, store the ingredients separately, combine everthing and dress just before serving. Sprinkle nuts on top and serve.
- Be creative and make a variation that works for the bounty of your area.