Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Party Pleaser! Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach and Feta.
Make and share this Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta (crumbled or block)
- 2 pints button mushrooms (baby portabellos may be substituted)
- garlic salt (or garlic powder)
- olive oil
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain.
- Wash mushrooms and throw out stems.
- Crumble feta if bought in block form.
- Brush the rim of the mushroom with olive oil.
- Stuff desired amount of spinach into mushroom caps.
- Stuff feta on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle basil and garlic salt or garlic powder onto stuffed mushrooms.
- Place completed mushrooms on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until feta begins to brown or until desired temperature.
- Serve on platter and watch them disappear!