Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Party Pleaser! Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach and Feta.
Make and share this Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain.
- Wash mushrooms and throw out stems.
- Crumble feta if bought in block form.
- Brush the rim of the mushroom with olive oil.
- Stuff desired amount of spinach into mushroom caps.
- Stuff feta on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle basil and garlic salt or garlic powder onto stuffed mushrooms.
- Place completed mushrooms on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until feta begins to brown or until desired temperature.
- Serve on platter and watch them disappear!