Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just one of my favorites!
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- plain low-fat sour cream
- In a small skitter cook onion and garlic in butter over medium heat until tender but not brown, set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk, eggs, pepper and thyme. Stir in cheese, add onion mixture and olive oil.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle/skillet over medium heat. For each pancake, drop about 1/4 cup batter onto the hot griddle, batter will be thick. Spread batter into a circle about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium heat until pancakes are golden brown, turning to cook second sides when pancake surface are bubbly and edges are slightly dry, about 2 - 3 minutes on each side. Serve immediately or keep warm in a loosely covered ovenproof dish in a 300 degree oven.
- You can top with sour cream and Parmesan Cheese.