Chicken with spinach and artichokes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 teaspoon gulden's spicy brown mustard
- 1Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper. Grill chicken 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave mixture on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot and creamy, stirring halfway through.
- 4Transfer chicken to serving plates. Spoon spinach and artichoke mixture evenly over chicken.
- 5COOK'S TIP:.
- 6Sprinkle spinach-artichoke mixture with Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve with grilled French baguette.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Topped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: