Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken with spinach and artichokes
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 teaspoon gulden's spicy brown mustard
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper. Grill chicken 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave mixture on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot and creamy, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Spoon spinach and artichoke mixture evenly over chicken.
- COOK'S TIP:.
- Sprinkle spinach-artichoke mixture with Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve with grilled French baguette.