1/1 Photo of Spicy Vodka Injected Tomatoes
Sarah Pallett's Note:
Crikey, is this ever fun to do! No prep time to speak of, just a little stirring - then you add several good, non teetotal friends and some syringes! Go on - try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Essential equipment: 5-10ml syringe per person Pile tomatoes attractively in a bowl in the centre of your table, allow to come to room temperature if cold.
- 2Book taxis to take guests home.
- 3Mix Vodka, Salt, Pepper and Tabasco.
- 4Arm guests with syringes.
- 5Load syringes with Vodka mix, and squirt carefully into tomato.
- 6You'll have to experiment to find the best method.
- 7Pop into mouth.
- 8Try not to have too many.
- 10Ideally consumed with best girlfriends, much hilarity and a later screening of"Thelma and Louise".
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Vodka Injected Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g