- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 236.59 ml frozen sweetcorn
- 396.89 g canchopped tomatoes with juice
- 425.24 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 2 zucchini, diced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a large pan Stir in the onion, cover and cook for 7 minutes until softened Add the rest of the ingredients except the zucchini.
- Bring to a boil and stir well Cover and cook for 15 minutes Add the zucchini, cover and cook for 8 minutes or so until the vegetables are tender Season and serve.