Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe for broiled tuna steaks with lemon, soy sauce, and mustard. Easy and quick recipe, very healthy. Found on About.com
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lbs tuna steaks
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- In a jar or bowl, combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Shake or whisk to blend well.
- Rinse tuna steaks under cold running water and pat dry.
- Place the tuna in a shallow bowl; cover with marinade, cover the bowl, and refrigerate for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Cook the tuna steaks on a lightly oiled broiler pan under a preheated broiler for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tuna is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges.