Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These could be served with a bowl of hot sauce or ranch dressing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) jarsliced pimento pepper, drained
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chiles, pimentos, green onions, hot sauce and fresh cilantro.
- Spread the mixture onto tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas up and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the roll ups and serve.