Recipe by LisaCooks
This recipe originally came from the USA Rice Council's "Rice Cafe" website. I made some slight changes. It is perfect with BBQ pork ribs or shrimp kebabs! Makes a large bowl and is even better on Day 2 or 3!
Top Review by sbera007
This was great! I cut the recipe in half and the first time I ate it, I regretted not making the whole batch. I have already given out this recipe. I made recipe#325781 for the peanut sauce. The sauce has chilli oil and soy sauce in it, so I omitted those ingredients and doubled the water. I think I may have saved a few calories and cut down on the sodium. Reviewed for Pool Party 2010.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 709.77 ml cooked long-grain rice
- 709.77 ml pre-cut coleslaw mix
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 198.44 g bottlethai peanut sauce
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill, cool, and cut into bite size pieces.
- In large bowl mix cooled rice, chicken, coleslaw mix, cilantro and peanuts.
- In medium bowl whisk together Thai Peanut Sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce and water.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.