This recipe originally came from the USA Rice Council's "Rice Cafe" website. I made some slight changes. It is perfect with BBQ pork ribs or shrimp kebabs! Makes a large bowl and is even better on Day 2 or 3!
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill, cool, and cut into bite size pieces.
- In large bowl mix cooled rice, chicken, coleslaw mix, cilantro and peanuts.
- In medium bowl whisk together Thai Peanut Sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce and water.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.