It is late summer, and I am overrun with tomatoes of all kinds. Big, little, roma, cherry, red, rose, yellow, purple, you name it. This is a quick way to use up some of those delicious cherry tomatoes that are too watery to can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a medium size pot. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until sticky and thickened.
- 2Allow to cool, slightly. You can use them this way or break them down further in your food processor or with an immersion blender.
- 3Great in place of barbecue sauce, pizza sauce, and pasta sauce. Fantastic with cream cheese on crackers.
- 4Serving size depends on your chosen use. I've counted it as if using as tomato sauce on a pizza. This recipe makes enough for 2 medium pizzas.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Cherry Tomato Jam
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: