Spicy Spanish Shrimp, Cheesy Orzo and Roasted Green Beans
- Bring pot of water to a boil for the orzo. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- When oven is hot, pile green beans on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss beans with 2 T. extra-virgin olive oil to coat and season with salt ad pepper. Roast 15 minutes, until brown at the edges and tender.
- When water comes to a boil, salt and cook orzo until al dente.
- Heat 1 T. extra-virgin olive oil in a deep, large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and cook for 1 minute. Add onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook vegetables for 5 minutes, then season shrimp with paprika and toss into the pa. Stir in tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Drain pasta and place in a medium bowl. Stir in Manchego cheese and parsley to evenly coat the orzo. Serve shrimp with orzo and green beans.