Go ahead and say that 3 times fast! LOL! 0) Here you have have a spicy salad stuffed into jumbo pasta shells made easy for fun finger food.
- 8 jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to box directions
- 3⁄4 cup defrosted shrimp, cut into 1/4 if not small shrimp
- 1 cup diced summer slicing tomato
- 1⁄3 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup diced zucchini
- 1⁄3 cup diced scallion
- 1 avocado, 3/4 cup diced
- 1 chipotle pepper, seed removed and diced
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon herbs (cilantro, basil, and or parsley)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 fresh lime, juice
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- salt and pepper
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Toss dressing ingredients together, add to salad and stir to coat.
- Stuff and I mean stuff liberally into the shells. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish with fresh herbs and plate of a bed of fresh greens if desired.