1/6 Photos of Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Shells Salad
Go ahead and say that 3 times fast! LOL! 0) Here you have have a spicy salad stuffed into jumbo pasta shells made easy for fun finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to box directions
- 3/4 cup defrosted shrimp, cut into 1/4 if not small shrimp
- 1 cup diced summer slicing tomato
- 1/3 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced zucchini
- 1/3 cup diced scallion
- 1 avocado, 3/4 cup diced
- 1Toss salad ingredients together.
- 2Toss dressing ingredients together, add to salad and stir to coat.
- 3Stuff and I mean stuff liberally into the shells. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish with fresh herbs and plate of a bed of fresh greens if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Shells Salad
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells