Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious! If you like a little spice in your food! ;) Not sure where it came from originally, but the chef at my work made it, I tried it, and it is great! The measurements are just a rough estimate. You can do it all to taste and use as much or as little shrimp as you want.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup hot chili sauce (Sirrachi)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon white wine (any)
- Sauté shrimp in sesame oil until pink.
- Poor in a little white wine in to deglaze.
- Add garlic. Sauté for about a minute.
- Add Sirrachi (this is spicy, so add only what you think you can handle ;), sweet chili sauce, salt, and black sesame seeds.
- Sauté for a few minutes and serve.