Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a large recipe-it serves 15-20.
- 3 lbs spaghetti
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup hot chili oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 3 bunches green onions, diced
- 4 cups carrots, shredded
- toasted sesame seeds
- cook the pasta according to directions. drain, rinse, and set aside (but don't let cool off too much).
- Whisk peanut butter through brown sugar together in a bowl. (I find it helps if I microwave the peanut butter for a few seconds first). Add to noodles and toss well.
- Add vegetables, toss to combine.
- Once cool, put in the fridge. garnish with toasted sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Good hot or cold!