Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice warm quick soup for those cold winter days ahead
Make and share this Spicy Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place sausage in a 2 1/2 qt microwave safe dish add about 1/2 inch of hot water cover and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes turn sausage and cook an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
- Lift sausage out and thinly slice set aside and wipe out microwave dish.
- While the sausage is cooking remove and discard spinach stems, wash and coarsely chop spinach set aside ; and dissolve bouillon in 2 cups hot water set aside.
- Melt butter in dish for 30 seconds.
- Stir in onion and cook in microwave 4 minutes stirring occasional; stir in potato soup.
- Then mix everything else together all in the same dish of course.
- Cover and cook about 4 minutes stirring once or twice until soup in hot through.