winter rowand's Note:
This is a nice warm quick soup for those cold winter days ahead
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sausage in a 2 1/2 qt microwave safe dish add about 1/2 inch of hot water cover and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes turn sausage and cook an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
- 2Lift sausage out and thinly slice set aside and wipe out microwave dish.
- 3While the sausage is cooking remove and discard spinach stems, wash and coarsely chop spinach set aside ; and dissolve bouillon in 2 cups hot water set aside.
- 4Melt butter in dish for 30 seconds.
- 5Stir in onion and cook in microwave 4 minutes stirring occasional; stir in potato soup.
- 6Then mix everything else together all in the same dish of course.
- 7Cover and cook about 4 minutes stirring once or twice until soup in hot through.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 666.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: