Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I prefer a light, vegetable-tomato sauce for spaghetti squash. This one is nice and has a little kick.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Heat olive oil in saucepan.
- Add garlic and onion. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add both peppers and zucchini. Saute for 5 miniutes to soften.
- Add both cans of tomatoes. Heat through.
- Serve over prepared spaghetti squash.