Another copycat recipe for Johnny Carinos.
Make and share this Spicy Romano Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked, thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cuo sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄8 cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- alfredo sauce (made from your favorite recipe or from a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- cayenne pepper
- bow tie pasta, cooked
- In pan melt butter, saute chicken, mushrooms, green onions, and sudried tomatoes until hot.
- Add Alfredo sauce and ROmano cheese. Simmer.
- Add cayenne pepper to taste. Serve over bowtie pasta. ENJOY!
This is my husband's FAVORITE and the only thing he orders when we go to Corrino's. He said it was not quite it but still very good. I think it may have been the alfredo sauce I used. Thanks so much for posting we will be making this one again for sure!
great family pleasing receipe. it was easy to make too. the only thing i changed was i marrinated the chicken in sun-dried tomatoe dressing and baked it in the oven. it made the chicken nice and tender and juicy.
I have just signed up as a memeber even though I have visited this site for years. I have a very similiar recipe of this after many attempts to copy Johnny's myself. I do have to say that anyone that loves this recipe as I do would never alter it and excude the major flavors and then not give this a 5 star for not being great!My measurements may alter because I never do measure, and I add a bit of heavy cream to thin out a bit but this is good stuff. Hey, JBurnell, if you have recipe for " combo skilletini" I would love it.