Recipe by JLBurnell
Another copycat recipe for Johnny Carinos.
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
This is my husband's FAVORITE and the only thing he orders when we go to Corrino's. He said it was not quite it but still very good. I think it may have been the alfredo sauce I used. Thanks so much for posting we will be making this one again for sure!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked, thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cuo sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄8 cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- alfredo sauce (made from your favorite recipe or from a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- cayenne pepper
- bow tie pasta, cooked