Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
These can alsobe bakes in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the pork chops with lime juice and coat with cilantro.
- 2In a microwave safe pie plate microwave butter and garlic for 1-1/2 minutes or until it sizzles.
- 3Dip the pork chops in garlic butter, then in seasoned bread crumbs.
- 4Place in the center of pie plate.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining seasoned breading, drizzle on butter.
- 6Cover with waxed paper and microwave on Medium High for 6 minutes.
- 7Turn over and rotate and microwave, covered with waxed paper for 6 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink.
- 8The bread crumbs create moist topping.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 425.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g