Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These can alsobe bakes in the oven.
Make and share this Spicy Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Rub the pork chops with lime juice and coat with cilantro.
- In a microwave safe pie plate microwave butter and garlic for 1-1/2 minutes or until it sizzles.
- Dip the pork chops in garlic butter, then in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place in the center of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with the remaining seasoned breading, drizzle on butter.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave on Medium High for 6 minutes.
- Turn over and rotate and microwave, covered with waxed paper for 6 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink.
- The bread crumbs create moist topping.