Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These can alsobe bakes in the oven.
- 2 inches thick boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup dried breadcrumbs, mixed with
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Rub the pork chops with lime juice and coat with cilantro.
- In a microwave safe pie plate microwave butter and garlic for 1-1/2 minutes or until it sizzles.
- Dip the pork chops in garlic butter, then in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place in the center of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with the remaining seasoned breading, drizzle on butter.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave on Medium High for 6 minutes.
- Turn over and rotate and microwave, covered with waxed paper for 6 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink.
- The bread crumbs create moist topping.