Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Spicy Pistachios recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups shelled dry roasted pistachios
- In a bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- Add in the pistachios; toss to coat.
- Arrange nuts in a single-layer on a lightly greased 15x10 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Arrange in a single layer on waxed paper; let cool.
- Store in airtight container.