Spicy Pappardelle With Summer Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Oregano
- Core the tomatoes, cut them in half vertically, then cut each half into 8 chunks; transfer to a big serving bowl.
- Peel onions and cut in half vertically; cut each half into very thin vertical slices.
- Add to the tomatoes in the bowl with the cucumbers, pepper sauce, olive oil, vinegar, dried and fresh oregano, and salt to taste.
- Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil; generously salt water; drop in the pappardelle.
- Cook, stirring often, until al dente; drain pasta and toss in the bowl with the tomatoes and cucumbers; add in parsley; toss to combine and serve right away.