- 6 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- in a skillet, heat oil and brown sugarand brown chops on both sides. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, mix chicken broth and cornstarch until smooth.
- add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drain fat from chops and pour sauce over them.
- cover and simmer on the stove top for 30 minutes or until done, depending on the thickness of the chops.