Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just something I threw together for a quick dinner involving hotdogs!
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 dash flour (for thickness) (optional)
- Throw it in a pot and cook it until it aquires a pasty texture (about 10-15 min.).
this was a great and very easy recipe i added more chili powder than called for and added diced tomatoes it was delicious for chili cheese fries!