1/1 Photo of Spicy Lettuce Wraps-Hcg/Phase 2
I came home late one evening and realized I hadn't defrosted any meat. I came up with these fast and delicious wraps that even my husband and kids loved!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in skillet with the Bragg's.
- 2Meanwhile, place celery, garlic and ginger into food processor. Pulse until desired consistancy. I chopped mine very finely.
- 3When meat is no longer pink add the pepper and salt. Mix.
- 4Add remaining ingredients (from food processor) and cook for another 3 minutes or so to blend the ingredients.
- 5Turn off heat and remove from stove, add the cilantro. Mix to combine.
- 6Place into bowl.
- 7Scoop meat mixture into lettuce and wrap, burrito or taco style.
- 8Enjoy these delicious wraps.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Lettuce Wraps-Hcg/Phase 2
Serving Size: 1 (3188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 412.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.3 g
- Sugars 60.4 g
- Protein 49.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos