Mouth Watering Baked Chicken - HCG Phase 2
- Ready In:
- 1 melba toast, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 100 g chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Melba crumbs with spices. Set aside.
- Mix broth and lemon juice in small bowl, dip chicken in this mixture and coat chicken with herb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add remaining liquid, a little at a time, if chicken dries out while baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!