Chocolate Milk Shake-Hcg/Phase 2
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon 2% large-curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- stevia (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon water, enough to keep blender going
- Place all ingredients in blender or Magic Bullet and blend.
- Serve immediately!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a treat! I loved this little milk shake...I used the Mocha flavored splenda...it gave it a wonderful taste...this is a keeper and will be made often especially in the hot summer months. I can see throwing in a few strawberries for another nice addition...thanks for posting...made for Fall PAC 2011
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have four beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. I'm a nurse by trade but would like to own a bakery. My hobby is baking but I love to cook.