Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This chicken has incredible flavor! It just may be the best chicken you have ever tasted! (You'll need 2 batches of marinade, so double quantities of ingredients below): Preparation time includes 30 minutes marinating time.
- 1 chicken, cut up (3-3.5 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine and whisk marinade ingredients. Pour over chicken. Marinate from 3-4 hours, turning every 20-30 minutes.
- Before cooking, discard original marinade. Make a new fresh batch of the same marinade.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- After about 10 minutes.spoon freshly made marinade over chicken and continuing basting with additional marinade and juices every 20 minutes.
- Chicken is usually done in about 1 hour.