Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious, simple spicy mix which is great served either in flat bread wraps or warmed pitta breads with a cooling yoghurt, mint and cucumber dressing.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- of fresh mint, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 4 burgers and chill until ready to barbecue.
- Cook the burgers close to the coals for 3 minutes per side for rare or longer for medium to well done. Serve immediately.