Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
750 Best Appetizers
Make and share this Spicy Kale Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Remove stems from kale and discard. Tear leaves into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine oil, salt, chipotle powder and sugar. Toss kale in mixture to coat.
- Spread kale on prepared baking sheets, ensuring that the pieces are not touching.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp, about 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving.