Mini Goat Cheese Puffs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
750 Best Appetizers Makes 24
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, combine milk, butter and salt until butter is melted and bubbles form around the edge.
- Add flour, and stir vigorously until mixture pulls away from sides of pan and forms a ball, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in goat cheese, 1 egg and oregano until well combined. Add remaining egg and continue to stir until a loose dough is formed.
- Using two spoons, filled prepared muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 until puffs have risen and are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION