Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Full of flavor! Make it as spicy as you want it! It's always a hit at parties!
- 1 tomatoes (very firm)
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 whole mango (very firm)
- 1 bunch cilantro (inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 bbq teriyaki chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Tabasco sauce, to preference of spiciness
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients into bowl as you go. Shred chicken breast. Chop all vegetables in appx. 1/4” chunks. Mix in garlic, vinaigrette, and Tabasco.
- Best served with tortilla chips. Trader Joe’s has great organic chips. Also good rolled in a tortilla. I have made just the salsa and served it over a whole baked chicken breast with black beans.
- Cook time is for chicken breast.