- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, Freshly Grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tuna fillets (about 2.5cm/1-inch thick) or 4 tuna steaks (about 2.5cm/1-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to hot.
- Line the grill pan with aluminium foil if desired.
- Place the cumin, coriander, cayenne, oil, lime, ginger and salt in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add the fish and turn to coat on all sides. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.