Recipe by Bergy
You can use this glaze on a whole chicken too but roast it a while before you brush it with the glaze. This glaze bubbles, browns and releases the most wonderful aroma. You'll catch people roaming through the kitchen inhaling. Just have a box of Kleenex handy cause sometimes they drool too!
Top Review by Tebo
This was good. The only thing I changed was the 1/2 cup orange juice. I added 4 Tbs orange juice concentrate instead. I think this intensified the flavour. The sauce was terrific. I lightly thickened it before serving it on the side. Excellent dish again Bergy!
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or more)
- salt & pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Brush the breasts all over with the marmalade mixture.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil (easy cleanup).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until done, basting every 8 minutes.
- If there is any sauce left, heat, and serve along side the chicken.