You can use this glaze on a whole chicken too but roast it a while before you brush it with the glaze. This glaze bubbles, browns and releases the most wonderful aroma. You'll catch people roaming through the kitchen inhaling. Just have a box of Kleenex handy cause sometimes they drool too!
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Brush the breasts all over with the marmalade mixture.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil (easy cleanup).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until done, basting every 8 minutes.
- If there is any sauce left, heat, and serve along side the chicken.
This was good. The only thing I changed was the 1/2 cup orange juice. I added 4 Tbs orange juice concentrate instead. I think this intensified the flavour. The sauce was terrific. I lightly thickened it before serving it on the side. Excellent dish again Bergy!
Excellent!! 25 mins wasnt enough though .. i broiled it for an extra 10 minutes ...
This made lovely tasting soft tender chicken. It didn't really brown the way I was expecting it too but that didn't matter. Smelt great and tasted fantastic! I think this chicken would be wonderful sliced on a salad, but I served mine with potatoes and broccoli.