Recipe by HOTTOPOT
Oh how I love this chicken!!! Another great simple recipe from "HOORAY for Chicken". We enjoy with fresh tossed salad! Note* time displayed includes marinate time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (or more!!!)
- 1 cup self rising flour (I've used all purpose too)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken, water and hot sauce at least 1 hour, turning often (unless in a large zip lock bag).
- Combine flour and next four ingredients; stir well.
- Dredge chicken one at a time in flour until well coated.
- Discard marinade.
- Heat 1 inch oil to 350°.
- Fry chicken 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain and enjoy!